Paul Davis Restoration of Bucks County PA is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to clean up and repair damage to commercial, residential and institutional properties from fire, water, mold, storm or other disasters. Founded in 1966, Paul Davis is a rapidly growing network of more than 300 independently owned and operated franchises.
Involved in our Community
Supporting Our Local Fire Departments
History of Innovation
Paul Davis is known for its innovation and has pioneered many initiatives that have helped shape the property damage restoration industry.
- One of first networks to collaborate the insurance industry to more efficiently service policyholders in restoring and cleaning up damage to properties
- Introduced the use of computerized estimating and line item pricing when performing a job estimate.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by using the latest in scientific methods and technology
- Developed an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to monitor, measure and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
The Paul Davis heritage is one of innovation, can do attitude and terrific customer service. Our franchise network focuses on delivering services in the communities, towns and cities across the U.S., having created a synergy of experience, excellence and expertise that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your home or business has been damaged by water, mold, fire, water or other disaster, Call Paul!