Paul Davis Restoration of Bucks County PA is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to repair and clean up damage to residential, institutional and commercial structures caused by fire, water, mold, storm or other disasters. Founded in 1966, Paul Davis is a rapidly growing network of more than 300 independently owned and operated franchises.
History of Innovation
Paul Davis has helped shape the property damage restoration industry by being innovative and pioneering many initiatives.
- One of the very first networks to collaborate the insurance industry to more efficiently service policyholders in cleaning up and restoring damage to property
- Introduced the use of line item pricing and computerized estimating when estimating jobs.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by using the latest in technology and scientific methods
- Created an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to measure, monitor and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
Our heritage is one of innovation, can do attitude and exceptional customer service. The Paul Davis franchise network focuses on delivering services in the communities, towns and cities across the United State, having created a synergy of experience, excellence and expertise that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your home or business has been damaged by fire, water, mold, storm or other disaster, Call Paul!