Helping Bucks County Businesses
If your company sustains damage from a fire, you will probably need to stop work for months and use hundreds of thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. Fire can tear down a building, but other damage from fumes and ash can stay long after the fire has been quenched. If left untreated, your commercial property will smell like fumes for years to come.
The specialists from Paul Davis know how harmful fires are to your commercial property and operations. Smoke, ash and fire damage removal are just part of the things our experts can do for you after a tragedy. Across the Bucks County area, Paul Davis Restoration has helped businesses like yours recover from big and small fires.
How We Assist You
- Assistance comes promptly and is ready any time
- Discover the cost of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Emergency board-up and building reinforcement
- Fewer chemicals used to clean ash and smoke
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Business contents sanitation – no matter what your organization does, we can clean damaged goods inside
- Water removal – professional grade dryers, fans and dehumidifiers
- We will restore any area of your business that was ruined by the fire
- Professional Sanitation used to prevent mold and mildew
Helping Bucks County
The Paul Davis team will get your commercial property back to its feet. Our technical training, sanitation methods and tools blended with our experience results in faster work and lower fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. We can salvage any inventory using specialized tools and sanitation methods, often being able to renew the goods inside your commercial property to their normal condition. Additionally, The Paul Davis team will guide you through your insurance provider’s process to make it as easy as possible for your business.
If your organization has been harmed by a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke removal professionals at Paul Davis. Our Bucks County service masters will be there to help.