Disaster Planning for Residents in Bucks County
One of the most critical parts of business operations in Bucks County is ensuring business continuity. But, these plans usually involve a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will also include facilities.
Developed with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to develop an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.