Disaster Planning for Residents in Feasterville/Trevose
Guaranteeing the continuity of their business is a part of every company’s planning process. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property managers and owners in mind. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free consultation, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to develop an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your tenants at ease.