Bucks County Disaster Planning
One of the most critical parts of business operations in Bucks County is ensuring business continuity. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
Created with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a free assessment, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to develop an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your tenants.