Disaster Planning for Residents in Fairless Hills
Guaranteeing the continuity of their business is a major part of every company’s planning process. Typically, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should include the facilities too.
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed specifically for property managers and owners. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul today for a free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.