Commercial Fire Damage Recovery in Bucks County
A fire can result in thousands of dollars in repairs for your company and slow production for months after. Heat and flames can rip apart a building, but other damage caused by smoke and soot can remain for years after the fire has been put out. If neglected, your storefront or office will smell like smoke for years after the fire
Surviving a fire can be challenging and Paul Davis understands that your beloved organization and income are at risk. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer removing soot and smoke damage too. Across the Bucks County region, Paul Davis Restoration has helped businesses like yours recover from fires of all sizes.
- Assistance arrives fast and is available 24/7
- Accurate damage analysis, pretesting and estimates
- Structural stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Fewer toxins used to eliminate soot and smoke
- Cleaning, smoke odor removal and air purification
- Contents cleaning- restoration for your damaged inventory or fixtures in your building
- Water elimination – professional grade dryers, fans and dehumidifiers
- Rebuilding for the harmed areas
- Measures to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Bucks County Paul Davis is Available for You
We can bring your commercial property back to normal faster. Our technical education, sanitation methods and equipment combined with our experience results in quicker cleanup and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. Damaged items or furniture is typically simple to restore for our experts and their equipment. We also assist with filing insurance claims to speed up the recovery process.
If your organization has been harmed by a fire, call the fire damage and smoke cleanup experts at Bucks County Paul Davis. Our local franchise will be there to help.