Commercial Fire Damage Recovery in Newtown
A fire can result in millions of dollars in damage for your company and halt work for months following. When people consider fire damage, they usually think of the fire itself but ash and fumes may stick around the area years after. Additionally, the odor left by these substances may stay in the atmosphere for years if left untreated and hurt your business’ reputation.
The experts from Paul Davis understand how harmful fires are to your commercial property and livelihood. Fumes, ash and fire damage treatment are only part of the things our service can do for you after a tragedy. Whatever the size, Paul Davis of Newtown performs emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to commercial properties throughout the Newtown market.
How We Assist You
- We arrive onsite to help within hours, 24/7
- Learn the worth of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Structural reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Soot and debris removed without harming the environment
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Contents cleaning- sanitation for your fire-damaged inventory or furniture inside your building
- Professional grade dryers, dehumidifiers, fans and additional tools designed to remove water resulting from quenching the flames
- Rebuilding – if a large portion of your property was ruined, we can rebuild it
- Defence to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Why Trust Paul Davis?
The Paul Davis team can bring your business back to normal faster. Our education, cleaning techniques and years of experience aid us in completing the job effectively the first time. We can salvage items using specialized equipment and cleaning techniques, often being able to renew the goods inside your commercial property to their normal condition. Additionally, The Paul Davis team will guide you through the insurance provider’s process to make it as easy as possible for your business.
Let our company help yours. Call Paul Davis of Newtown if you experience fire or smoke damage on your commercial property.