Fire Damage Recovery of Washington Crossing Businesses
For companies, healing after fire damage can turn into a long and pricey process. Fire can tear down a property, but other damage caused by fumes and ash can linger for years after the fire has been quenched. If neglected, your commercial property will smell like fumes for years to come.
Living through a fire is devastating and Paul Davis knows that your cherished business and livelihood are at stake. Smoke, ash and fire damage removal are only a portion of what our experts can do for you in the days after a fire. Across the Washington Crossing region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted commercial property like yours recover from big and small fires.
The Paul Davis Advantage
- 24/7 emergency services – arrive prepared within hours
- Prompt damage analysis, pretesting and estimations
- Board-ups for dangerous areas and structural stabilization
- Soot and debris removed without harmful chemicals
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Commercial contents cleaning – whatever your business does, we can sanitize damaged items inside
- Removal of water remaining after fire-quenching efforts
- Rebuilding – if a significant area of your property was destroyed, we can rebuild it
- Defence to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Why Trust Paul Davis?
The Paul Davis professionals know how hard a fire can be on commercial properties, so we work fast to get your property back to its original state. Our years of training, cleaning methods and equipment combined with our experience results in faster work and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. We can save items using specialized equipment and cleaning methods, often being able to revive the items inside your commercial property to their prior condition. We also help you file insurance claims to help the recovery process.
Let our company to assist yours. Call Paul Davis of Washington Crossing if fire damage and smoke hurt your building.